Sunday, October 21, 2012

Clear and chilly Sunday morning

41 degrees at sunrise when I went out walking for the paper.....didn't see much going on that time on a Sunday. ...one jogger and the guy at the store were about all that seemed to be moving....a train did go by.....I ran the electric fire some to heat up the living room....55 in the rest of the house.....had my French toast and sausage this morning.....corned beef and Swiss on rye for lunch I imagine.....supper might be French bread pizza while watching some football game or other....Panthers play the Cowboys in an early game I think....Gamecocks did not do well....Blue Hose lost.....they won the first half, but not the game....with the slow pork yesterday I fixed brown rice and the last of the spinach greens....so there's slow cooked pork to dice up and use with red beans and rice for a
 couple meals.....leaves out the window seem to be turning color as we speak....I picked up some pecans off the back lawn the other day and sat on the porch edge and cracked and ate some....some others were old, not good to eat....a lot haven't fallen yet.....

No comments:

Post a Comment