Monday, October 22, 2012

Hedge trimming

I don't think anybody would hire me to trim hedges....not if they saw the way I hacked things up along the north fence this morning.....I did get a big pile of trimmings moved out to the curb for the truck tomorrow .....the clam shell on a crane will pick up maybe a pick up truck worth of stuff all at once....that's about how much I put out there.....sure is easier this way than actually putting it in a truck and driving it to a dump and paying for that .....I guess in Sonora I could have burned it.....anyway, I got a good part done....will do more some other day.....was 41 at sunrise.....now it's 68 outside, but not that warm inside....watched the Giants last night so I got to bed late, but it's cold enough lately to sleep pretty well.....cold pork sandwich with pickles and Swiss cheese on lightly toasted rye spread with brown mustard and mayo for lunch.....ate all my Sun Chips yesterday watching sports on TV, so I had Fritos and a pepper and a glass of Merlot with that....later today I can do up some more pork with sweet onion and garlic in olive oil to go into the black beans and rice....the cooked pork, it will just have to brown up some with the garlic and onion.....that yard work put a bend in my back, so now I can just lie down for a bit I think....

No comments:

Post a Comment