Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Finally

The gas company is next door with a back hoe digging up their line to the burned out house.....the one guy says the place should be demolished in the next couple weeks....sounds good to me....then I'll have an empty lot next door maintained by the City as far as mowing down the weeds there....they already picked up my yard debris from yesterday....I had to rub some extra stuff on my lower back last night to get to sleep, after working on those shrubs in the morning....got to bed around midnight since I stayed up to watch all of that pennant game from on the bay out West....it was finished in a regular deluge.....my beans and rice with slow roast pork made for a hearty supper....will finish that off today, and then we will see what we can find at the grocery store next morning for another week....paid my broadband bill and the City bill.....my car insurance is due on election day....I'll get over there before that and pay it .....Allstate is just a couple blocks from the house.....nothing good in the mail today.....had a pleasant walk through the park....ate my little green apple on the front porch in the sunshine.....I'll fix grilled Swiss and corned beef on rye in a while for lunch....I've got plenty to read...

No comments:

Post a Comment