Thursday, October 11, 2012

cold front?

a cold front was predicted to come through in the middle of the night.....not such a terrible cold front I guess, the heater didn't come on at all.....and it's sunny out this morning with a high around 70 called for this afternoon.....it was 46 at sunrise.....the weather page gave the same reading for Coos Bay.....hash on rice is a tasty and hearty meal, I'll have to do that again some time.....today will be the pork that's in the slow cooker already.....lunch will be a cold pot roast beef sandwich with pickles, mustard, mayo.....some BBQ Fritos, and a glass of merlot....and probably a Greek pepper too.....
I might need the jean jacket when I go walk again, there is a north wind.....finished another library book, and on the fly it said that two books by the author had been made into movies, so I punched into Netflix search and watched one of them last night.....Elvis in Texas fighting a soul-sucking mummy.....Bubba Ho-Tep?  I think that's what it was called.....

No comments:

Post a Comment