Monday, November 26, 2012

Chipwood

that's the name of the dirt/gravel little bit of a road off of Lisbon where you find the Goods and the Walstons.....well, nobody is living in the Good house right now, 'cause Addie and Ed are in the old folks home.....but that's where they did the Thanksgiving affair Sunday....all the usual good food items, plus "buttermilk pie".....made by cousin Ricky?  Sort of a custard pie....it was tasty, I thought.....I suppose pictures will get posted on fb sometime of the whole group on the front porch....so that all went well and I came back home and watched the 49er game.....we had eaten around 1, so by half-time I was able to chomp down a turkey and stuffing sandwich.....and before bed the last piece of pecan pie.....so the long food weekend is over, and we press on into the rest of the holiday travail.....remains danged cold this morning, after getting close to freezing in the night.....I'm going over to the library, and I'll also go into the store to get some drain cleaner, since the kitchen sink seems to be draining slow.....the turkey and stuffing will be featured in lunches and suppers for at least a couple more days....don't think I'll do any cyber shopping, even though it is Cyber Monday....I hope they come take away the track-hoe today, it's been there almost a week ......

No comments:

Post a Comment