Tuesday, November 13, 2012

season opening rout

the Clemson-PC basketball game.....guess who were the rout-ers and who the rout-ees?  overnight rain....patchy rain lingers....stuck in the 50s today.....my right heel/ankle had a pain in it this morning that persisted until after breakfast, when it finally made a popping/grinding noise and the pain subsided.....damn body parts.....things seem to fall apart while you are asleep, and then you have to get all the bits and pieces stacked up the right way again before you can get moving through another day.....heated up the mac n cheese and the cabbage right in the skillet with the ham yesterday.....nothing like slightly crunchy and a little greasy cheese sauce coated pasta....today I'll go to a back-up supper of store-brand chili with beans served over BBQ Fritos, with parmesan-romono cheese garnish....then Wednesday I can get potatoes at the store and make the scalloped potatoes with ham in the afternoon....I'll need eggs this week.....sounds like the wind is picking up outside, I'll have to stick my head out the door and see if conditions are good for walking or not......

No comments:

Post a Comment