Wednesday, November 14, 2012

In the local paper

The city council voted the money to tear down the house next door that's been sitting vacant and burned out.....also I read that Clinton Mill precient went for the President.....and that the Clinton mill neighborhood, commonly called Mill Village.....is being made a multiple housing revitalization zone under some program with federal money....I guess that means tearing down some of the old cottages and building apartments?  I'll have to try to follow that in the news......as I was buying apples this morning the produce man asked me if I was a Tingle....he's Amy's husband.....they live in the old farmhouse where Douglas and Becky lived, with the chicken houses, etc.....I don't think they still raise chickens there though.....I got a small pork roast......and I did get the fixings for kraut dog lunches this week....suppers will be anchored by the scalloped potatoes with ham, and pork roast with biscuits, gravy, and peas....some sun is coming out now, but there's still a cold wind....I'll think about walking after lunch....got the natural gas bill....a few therms more than last year the same period....

No comments:

Post a Comment