Tuesday, November 6, 2012

felt a few drops of rain

on the early walk.....cold north wind again this morning.....rain against the window panes every now and then.....one of those "scattered showers" days.....there were quite a few cars at the polling place when I went by there at 8, so I decided to wait for a bit before going back across the street to vote....let the folks on their way to work get done.....the grocery ad for Wednesday already came last Saturday.....it was all Thanksgiving cooking already.....turkeys discounted, various hams, everything for baking, etc.....I still have several meals left on that chicken I think.....I might just do a roast chicken this year instead of a turkey.....there's always too much left-over.....got some good library books, just read most of Monday afternoon.....that was the last sort of warm day for a while looks like.....the central heat came on before dawn today.....I can have a chicken salad sandwich for lunch.....pork chop last night, maybe something like creamed chicken on toast tonight?  I have a package of creamed spinach in the freezer, it was on sale for a buck.....well, I'll go vote.....don't know if I'll stay awake late enough to see the final returns.....

1 comment:

  1. No line at the polls when I went there....just walked right through the whole thing in a few minutes.....

    ReplyDelete