Friday, November 2, 2012

no frost

it actually ended up warmer than yesterday morning instead of freezing.....maybe because some clouds came in during the middle of the night .....it was clear just before I went to bed though, I stuck my head out the front door to take a look at the night, and the moon and Jupiter thing was going on with no clouds then.....so last night I used a fifty cent can of beans and some sausage and onion to make supper....tonight I can heat up some of that tasty roasted chicken with cornbread stuffing, peas, gravy.....it made plenty of gravy.... tomorrow we turn back the clocks and Tuesday we vote finally, get that over with.....didn't get any mail yesterday that I can remember.....there's still some meatloaf for one more lunch sandwich.....

No comments:

Post a Comment