Tuesday, November 27, 2012

rain clouds, warmer

was raining about 5:30 this morning.....most of the rain is likely around the middle of the day, lunch time or so.....was a nice walk with fresh air and mid-40s after breakfast, should be mid-50s for highs this week and on into the first weekend of December.....got some good library books yesterday, and 2 bucks worth of generic drain cleaner has the kitchen sink free-flowing and sanitary smelling.....today will be a laundry day, if I remember later.....I've already thought of several items I need at the store Wednesday, we'll just have to see if I can remember what they are when I'm actually shopping.....I should cook that sweet potato with supper, it's been in the cupboard a while.....my Bearpaw slippers fell apart so I threw them out....I found some old loafers in the closet I haven't worn much, going to try them a while and see if they are comfortable enough for light duty around the house after I've pulled my boots off in the afternoon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment