Wednesday, November 7, 2012

cold and drizzle

took the Jeep to get the paper today.....the online weather for Laurens said "chance of snow and rain".....I don't think it's really cold enough for snow.....stayed up until 12:30 watching the election results.....didn't stay up to see a concession or a victory speech....don't know when they got around to that.....about time now to go grocery shopping....I think I remember ham slices buy one get one free in the ad that comes in the mail....I suppose you can freeze a ham slice....or I'll look at the prices for a small ham or piece of a ham, haven't cooked ham in a while....cleaned the meat off the chicken bones yesterday and diced it up....had the creamed chicken on toast, that was good....and with the rest of the diced chicken I can make more chicken salad I suppose....need TP, OJ, bread, wine....might as well get going....it's still raining on and off looks like....

No comments:

Post a Comment