Friday, November 9, 2012

little bit warmer

34 this morning instead of 32.....it did get up into mid 60s yesterday afternoon, suitable for a porch-sitting session.....used the last of the gravy on the ham and hash-browns and green beans.....I've got a can of seasoned cabbage lined up as the next veggie side.....sunny and calm out now, up to 48F....so I'll go walk the park.....broke a guitar string, so after lunch I'll go over to Laurens and get a string....and maybe do some other shopping if I can think of anything I need  while I'm out and about.....the mail just came, another cable company offer....no wonder Charter was in receivership .....they spend too much money on advertising....no mail at all Thursday.....Laurens High football goes into post-season as the 8th seed, plays the 10th seed tonight .....

No comments:

Post a Comment