Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Roller coaster

The TV weatherman says we can look for a roller coaster Winter.....like the first week in December it might get into the 70s.....and yet we might have a white Xmas like two years ago....guess there's a big storm system for northern CA hitting there soon, says in the paper.....I went to the store and the gas station this morning....$3.02 for regular... ..got some corned beef and cheddar cheese for sandwiches after I get tired of turkey sandwiches.....I'm using the turkey up OK with stuffing and gravy.....also got a rib eye steak and some pork chops for suppers this week.....I think I remembered the things I was thinking about for this shopping....paper napkins, coffee filters, etc.....in the 30s early on, and still not very nice outside, might see if it warms up for more walking later....right now I can read the Clinton paper....

No comments:

Post a Comment