Monday, November 19, 2012

still cloudy and windy, but warmer

20 degrees warmer.....52 instead of 32 for my walk after breakfast.....jean jacket instead of ski jacket.....Panthers lost, Chargers lost....oh well....I think Atlanta won.....that hot chowder hit the spot for Sunday supper....and I still have scalloped potatoes with ham ....and corn as the side.....that can be today's.....if I just buy turkey breast and make stuffing in the microwave....I can buy gravy in a jar....and have sweet potato or something with that.....and thus still end up with the makings of my turkey and stuffing lunch sandwiches for the "holiday weekend".....I saw pecan logs yesterday, but didn't buy one....I'll get some kind of dessert for Thanksgiving.....and I should look for something to take out to Mountville Sunday....last Christmas I took one of those seasonal tins of butter cookies, best I can remember.....I don't see anybody next door yet doing any demolition this morning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment