Sunday, November 11, 2012

too much football

but they were good games.....the Bama defeat and the Gamecock win.....but Oregon didn't even start 'til after I was asleep....says online they won.....I had sausage at breakfast instead of ham....today the Panthers and Falcons are on at the same time.....Falcons might be the better game.....got pretty cold overnight, was 36 when I went for the Sunday paper, which had plenty of ads packed into it....holiday madness.....finished one library book last night instead of watching a third football game....finally got a tuning that works well on the blue guitar....I think it's a G minor sort of....that poor old guitar is so ricketey you have to use a slack tuning I guess because it can't take too much high string tension without making strange hums and growls.....anyway, should be nice again outside by the afternoon....if the clouds that are moving in move out again....or burn off....

1 comment:

  1. Had the last of the chicken salad for lunch and then sat down and punched through the Bowie albums on mog until I found Pin Ups......now my head feels better.....when that one is over the program will keep playing Bowie for hours I suppose....or until I turn it off and turn on football....

    ReplyDelete