Sunday, November 4, 2012

nice Sunday morning

they were saying 20% chance of rain, but I don't see any clouds.....just bright and sunny....a front of some sort will come through later in the day I guess.....turning the clock back an hour wasn't enough to make me stay awake through the late football games....I was switching back and forth between Bama and LSU and Trojans-Ducks.....Ducks - Bama might be the big bowl game?  the undefeated Falcons play the Cowboys in the late game tonight....we'll have to see if I stay awake through that....Blue Hose were not defeated this Saturday.....only because they had a bye......didn't get that cold overnight, I don't think the heat ever turned on....it was 74 yesterday afternoon.....my lightly breaded pork chop was tasty and tender.....heated up stuffing, peas, and gravy in the iron skillet too....one after the other....so Sunday supper can be roast chicken platter.....the stuffing is used up so it will be mashed potatoes and gravy as the starch side.....lunch sandwich might be curried chicken salad on rye....the mayo is almost gone, but there should be enough to make some chicken salad.....with sweet pickle relish and just a little curry powder in there too....maybe some sweet onion chopped fine.....yesterday I was thinking I could go to Walmart this morning, but now I can't remember why....don't know what I was going to look for over there.....

No comments:

Post a Comment