Saturday, November 24, 2012

still windchill of 37 at 9 am

I can just stay inside and clean house some more .....yesterday it was my lunch time when I finally finished with the bathroom, so the kitchen didn't get done.....I'll do that after I dust and vacuum the other rooms....housework counts as exercise....I heated up pork pie for Friday supper, so today I must work on Thanksgiving leftovers.....probably another turkey-ham sandwich for lunch....there are a couple of college football games on in the afternoon, but nothing much interesting to me.....I might just take a nap in the sunshine on the sofa, that works.....paid bills yesterday after the mail came with the City bill....paid that and broadband and wrote a check for property tax and put that in the mail at the Post Office when I walked by there this morning after picking up my newspaper at the corner store....not much moving on a Saturday early in Clinton.....Shop Small Saturday.....I don't think I'll buy anything anywhere, sorry.....the City has the lights and some decorations up.....I don't know if more are going up, or if they have scaled back some this year.....nothing going up at this house, as usual....

No comments:

Post a Comment