Sunday, November 25, 2012

clear, calm, 28 degrees

so the central heat is running.....the electric bill was about $20 higher than the previous month, with space heaters running some.....the natural gas bill will come right before Christmas, and no telling how much higher it will be.....had a regular turkey dinner platter last night.....breast meat, stuffing, green beans all with gravy.....watched Stanford-UCLA.....and this morning it turns out that Notre Dame and South Carolina won their traditional rivalry weekend games.....I was asleep before those were over.....Cindy says that the gathering at Aunt Addie and Uncle Ed's is "lunchish" in time frame.....I'll shoot for around noon ......I think I'll stop at the market on the way and get a poinsettia for Addie.....I'm sure there will be enough food without my bringing any.....I dug the sweater I bought a while ago at a church sale for .50 out of the chest of drawers....it will work as a decent holiday sweater....its some shade of green I think.....had the last of the egg nog with a piece of pie last night around half-time....one piece left for tonight, and then no more sweets until Christmas Eve......library day tomorrow.....maybe they will get the seed on the empty lot before it rains Tuesday night.....it would be nice to have it green instead of mud ......

No comments:

Post a Comment