Thursday, November 8, 2012

definite frost this morning

32F, clear and calm when I went out the door after breakfast.....didn't get out of the 40s yesterday....but I did get some walking done in the afternoon finally.....will probably stay in the 50s today mostly.....around the corner on Washington there's workers out tearing the shingles off the roof....will be hammering noises for a couple of days I imagine....I don't think any rain is predicted the next few days.....next week they say the temps will be milder.....I fixed fried ham and mashed potatoes and gravy and creamed spinach for Wednesday supper.....today it might be ham, hash-browns, and green beans....the bag of hash-browns was a dollar off....an easy starch side....so lunch sandwiches will alternate between chicken salad and ham and swiss for a while.....I can go take a walk through the park if I put on my leather jacket and stocking cap I guess.....

No comments:

Post a Comment