Saturday, November 3, 2012

sunny, lower 40s

it got up around 70 Friday afternoon, so I had the kitchen window open for a while around supper time.....supper today can be a pork chop with the same sides as the chicken.....stuffing and peas, gravy on it all......maybe I can use up that corned beef today at lunch.....with swiss on rye, etc....Laurens lost to Greenwood, so Greenwood goes undefeated and wins the Region .....Clinton didn't have a game, their season ended last week.....South Carolina doesn't have early voting per se, but to vote absentee all you have to say is that Tuesday is a work day for you.....I guess a lot of people have been doing that.....I'll just walk across the street and vote around the middle of the morning, not much of a line then judging from past experience.....maybe I'll watch the Oregon game this evening.....didn't watch TV after the news last night, just read a book until bedtime.....so maybe by Monday I'll be ready for a library trip, at this rate.....the property tax bill came.....two-hundred bucks.....but next year I'll be 65 and I can go file a "homestead" and the bill should go down to the minimum sixty dollars.....which isn't actually a tax amount, it's the "landfill fee" that shows up for every title holder.....

No comments:

Post a Comment