Tuesday, November 20, 2012

in the 40s this morning

still overcast.....no rain in the forecast until next Tuesday....should be fairly mild on Thanksgiving.....it's raining in Coos Bay.....there's just one corner left standing of the house next door, maybe they will get the job pretty well finished off today.....I sat out on the porch and watched them working some, but after a while the wind came up and it got chilly so I went back in the house.....I think I will buy wheat bread instead of rye tomorrow.....wheat bread sounds better with turkey sandwiches for some reason....the last of the potatoes and gravy will get used up for supper, but there will still be pork roast left for something....maybe just sandwiches.....maybe a curried pork rice dish.....I'm going to google "iron skillet turkey breast".....see if I can get some ideas for that....

No comments:

Post a Comment