Wednesday, November 7, 2012

One of those days

Every time I think about getting out walking some it starts raining again....and it's still dang cold....well, 41 and wet.....I did make more chicken salad and had a sandwich for lunch....put more onion and curry in this batch....did get a 3 lb. canned ham....so ham and sweet potato, ham and hash browns, ham and grits, grilled ham and Swiss on rye, ham with French toast on Sunday morning, etc.....it was raining gently when I was loading the bags into the Jeep, and unloading them too....nothing much new in the local paper....SC went 44% for the President.....roughly the same in Laurens County I think .....a lot of the people on my ballot had no opposition....strange local offices like sewer board or whatever.....Greenville and Spartanburg had some voting problems.....machines that didn't work and long lines.....but things went smooth here as far as I know.....

No comments:

Post a Comment