Wednesday, December 5, 2012

73 yesterday afternoon, 57 this morning

rain and cold are rumored to be on the way for later today, just a few clouds in evidence so far.....coming back from the corner store with my newspaper I was surprised to see the house next door to Roscoe burned out .....Roscoe is a dog.....I didn't hear any sirens in the night....the street was still wet from the fire engine it looked like....maybe since that house is about a block from the fire station they didn't use any sirens.....nothing woke me up anyway.....I'm thinking of looking at beef roast this week, been a while since I cooked that.....maybe something will be on special when I go to the store here in a few minutes....otherwise I have no idea of what I'm going to get....I'm low on eggs and orange juice I suppose....could probably get more olive oil this week too.....I got wine at Walmart the other day, since the Franzia boxes are maybe three dollars cheaper there, something like that.....well, off we go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment