Sunday, December 16, 2012

storm front to the West

but the way it's moving on the radar I don't know if it will get here or not.....maybe part of it in the afternoon will.....so far just another overcast morning, in the 50s.....gloomy enough to have the lights on where I'm sitting.....should be some football on to watch....the newspaper characterized the Panthers-Chargers at 4:00 as an exercise in mediocrity......pretty cold comment, maybe true.....
     I was gone there for a few minutes, Dan called me on FaceTime from the Farmer Boy where he was eating breakfast....it was raining in S.B.   ......but I guess nothing much more to say anyway.....looks like I could run the vacuum some....already took the trash to the curb, when I emptied the kitchen and bathroom trash....I do that when I remember it or I'll forget it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment