Saturday, December 15, 2012

one sunny day

and that was yesterday, looks like.....today back to cloudy plus cold....60-70% chance of showers or thunderstorms Sunday and Monday....then mostly cloudy going towards Christmas.....the City will not pick up trash Monday Christmas Eve....so that makes Wednesday my trash day that week.....the Clinton online thing helpfully tells you this stuff.....I still haven't gone anywhere after dark to see the decorations lit up on the streets.....don't think I saw them last year either....don't drive at night, generally speaking.....I might drive over to the CVS drugstore this morning....was 35 windchill at sunrise when I went for the newspaper.....I took a little piece of rib-eye and pounded it with sea salt and chopped cilantro and did it in olive oil in the iron skillet.....delicious.....also had rice, and "Kentucky broad green beans" sauteed with sweet onion as sides.....there will be another platter like that for Sunday, and today can be a return to enchilada.....stayed up late and slept through 'til 6 am pretty well....the town looks deserted so far today, hardly any traffic in evidence.....

No comments:

Post a Comment