Saturday, December 22, 2012

frozen puddles

over on the vacant lot next door.....out walking by there at sunrise it was 23 windchill.....last night on the 5 o'clock news it was still 32 windchill in Laurens, after a day of sunshine.....snow in the mountains.....I can either have a roast beef sandwich for lunch, or a brat sandwich....or even cheese taquitos I guess.....I'm thinking bratwurst with onion-apple cornbread dressing and peas, all with the roast beef gravy for supper....got lots of gravy......I might go out later and buy eggnog and brandy.....and some kind of cake or pie as a special Holiday treat.....gas is under 3 bucks for regular here....AAA says this coming week is the deadliest period of the year on the highways.....glad I'm not going anywhere.....this town is going to look mostly empty until after New Year's......

1 comment:

  1. hmm....Amana, Maytag, and Whirlpool top load washing machines are all made in the same factory in Ohio.....

    ReplyDelete