Monday, December 24, 2012

could have walked

 but it looked like the storm was almost here on the radar and I drove for the paper.....but I would have made it back to the house before the rain.....oh well, I'll get some walking done some time, it won't rain the whole day....maybe.....warmer today with the cloud cover anyway.....when the 49ers got behind by three touchdowns I went on to bed, I'd seen enough football by then.....there were some good games Sunday, from my point of view.....looks like some folks in the neighborhood didn't get the message as regards no trash pick-up on Xmas Eve, their trash is out in the rain, nothing gets picked up 'til Wednesday.....so it's an awfully quiet Monday with no trash trucks and no school traffic....and I haven't even heard a train this morning, which is odd.....it would be silly to go near Walmart today, I made that mistake one other Christmas Eve....don't need anything there anyway today.....I've got lots of food for sure.....that rare roast beef makes a good sandwich.....

No comments:

Post a Comment