Friday, December 7, 2012

another grey day

but the wind isn't as biting as yesterday.....the roast beef came out tender and moist, and I made quite a bit of gravy with the drippings.....potato wedges and peas as the sides.....today I can microwave a rib platter for supper.....and I can use the last of the corned beef for lunch today, and then start in on roast beef sandwiches in the days to follow....going beyond 12 grain, I got some 15 grain bread at Walmart.....I also got a package with 5 pairs of Dickies work socks, for warm feet in boots this Winter....it's pretty wintry looking already, but another fairly warm weekend is predicted....this area is now ten inches down on the rain gauge for the year.....lake front property is going for a discount right now at Hartwell, etc....because the boat docks aren't even close to the waterline......

No comments:

Post a Comment