Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Looks like a rainstorm coming

And it's too cold to walk anyway.....from the radar it looks like it might rain a while this afternoon.....so I'll wait until another day to try out my new Doc Martens Industrial Wellingtons.....they came today in the mail.....Fed Ex ships them to USPS , and then they do the local delivery.....it was weird because Amazon tracking said my parcel was in Clinton last Friday, but I finally called the PO yesterday because no parcel had reached my address yet....they said the tracking thing was bogus, they got a lot of calls about packages that were not in any local office yet, they were merely in the mail stream somewhere....anyway, the boots are as advertised, very comfortable fit and appear to be well made.....of course they aren't made in England anymore, but in the orient somewhere.....they have padding where your ankles hit, that's nice....I don't think they'll need inserts for comfort, they have the AirWair soles, and padded heels already.....

No comments:

Post a Comment