Saturday, December 15, 2012

Life's little problems

And small pleasures......I usually buy my kitchen calendar at CVS, but this morning the guy there said they didn't have any this year.....the Valantine stuff had shipped to him already, and calendars would have come before that if they we're going to come at all....and all of the vitamins were two for one, except multiple vitamins, which is what I'm gettin low on.....but I did get two cans of dark chocolate coated cashews for half price....seven dollars for two.....so that trip wasn't a total lose.....I found a calendar with "Beautiful Bouquets" at the dollar store for one dollar....but I didn't have any coin in my pocket so I had to give two ones to pay a dollar seven cents.....and I got some ruby port while I was over in that direction, so a small pleasure can be four or five chocolate cashews and a glass of port for dessert.....decadent, but actually antioxidant and healthful also....and now just after the Saturday noon siren, the sun has come out pretty good and it's in the mid 50s.....might get up to 60 later.....anyway, that was my Saturday morning pretty much...

No comments:

Post a Comment