Friday, December 14, 2012

frosty

clear, bright, cold at dawn.....couple degrees below freezing....but the clouds are gone....high today should be in the 50s.....I forgot that the rice takes a half hour to cook, so I just went ahead and had leftover enchilada and frijoles for supper yesterday....today I will try to be more organized at meal time, remember to put the rice on the stove.....I have cheese and bean tostadas as a lunch option too I guess, if I get tired of chili dogs.....I'll try to remember too to look for a 2013 calendar for the kitchen wall some time soon.....they usually have those at the drug store.....it was pretty cold on my walk by the park Thursday, and I guess it will be today again.....sunny, but not warm right now.....probably get below freezing Saturday morning early.....I wonder when the schools get out for Christmas, maybe the break starts the 17th, Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment