Monday, December 10, 2012

showers likely, thunderstorms possible

another overcast damp morning.....rain before sunrise, then low clouds and fog....it got up to 70 after all Sunday, with some break-up in the overcast during the afternoon allowing things to get warm.....Carolina actually beat Atlanta, much to my surprise.....maybe I want french bread pizza on Sunday because of all the pizza commercials on during football games.....one of those is enough to take care of the craving, without ending up with a big thing of cold pizza in the fridge leftover.....still have leftover roast beef for a couple meals.....sometime the week before Christmas I'll get some fruitcake and a cheese ball of some sort.....maybe more eggnog.....that's the extent of holiday partying for me....don't know what I'll get for meals next shopping.....guess I haven't done enchiladas in a while, or anything mexican style.....

No comments:

Post a Comment