Saturday, December 8, 2012

open the blinds

let some sun shine in.....at least there is some sun shine this morning, unlike the last few mornings....got down around 40 overnight, might get up  close to 70 late this afternoon is what they say.....my Amazon order is coming FedEx Smart Post again this time, which means it goes to the Clinton Post Office and then the mail man brings it here.....it was scanned into Clinton Friday morning, so just maybe it will be on my front porch this morning.....my Doc Martens boots.....they say to shop local, but when nobody local sells what you want, what can you do?  there was a lot of meat on those ribs last night, so I got plenty full....today I can nuke a roast beef platter, with potatoes, peas, gravy.....I don't know if Dan will do GoToMeeting today or not.....the only thing on TV sports-wise looks like Army-Navy.....I think PC is out now until next year.....but they still have basketball games?  A neighbor who has started working in their food services said that the dining is closed from 12/7 to 1/7, but maybe some people still hang around campus, don't know how that works.....seems like a long holiday break .....

No comments:

Post a Comment