Monday, December 31, 2012

mostly cloudy, cold

I ate too much junk watching football yesterday.....stayed up late so I could savor the Cowboys getting whupped, slept pretty good....I'll eat more snacks today watching the Sun Bowl probably......can have chicken corn chowder as supper, then do the black-eyed peas Fiscal Tuesday.....might make a fried egg sandwich for lunch today, that's always an option.....not much stirring downtown on my newspaper walk.....I'm going over to the store for OJ and chips.....chips for tonight and OJ for mimosas during the Rose Parade....it's important to be organized about these things.....I'll put the new calendar on the wall above the kitchen table before I fix any breakfast in the morning, a habitual ritual......who knows what tomorrow may bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment