Wednesday, December 12, 2012

enchilada pie

got the fixin's for that at the store, it's cold enough to cook something in the oven for sure....windchill 40 still, was 37 when I went out at dawn.....another clouded over and windy day....the rain today is south and east of here, closer to the coast....I stopped yesterday and got a one dollar double burger and sweet tea at McDonald's.....over near the music store when I was getting spare guitar strings.....and last night I woke up in the small hours with a stomach ache.....cause and effect?  I'm also going to do more rib-eye this week, with long grain and wild rice and sweet peas.....chili dog lunches....going to read the local weekly paper now, and maybe by the afternoon it will warm up some to go walking.....the central heat is running this morning still.....

No comments:

Post a Comment