Thursday, December 13, 2012

ain't no sunshine

they claim that it's sunny today.....but I just can't see it.....overcast and low 40s, wind.....maybe it will clear off later.....was raining as I fell asleep again last night.....the enchilada pie, or New Mexico enchilada, came out just right....tasty stuff....one New Mexico enchilada recipe online is three or four tortillas layered up with chili sauce and cheese (meat optional) and topped with a fried egg and maybe some avocado in there somewhere....have to try that sometime, like a Sunday breakfast for supper thing....a variation of huevos rancheros.....today I will fix rib-eye in the evening.....chili-cheese dog lunch....these boots are made for walking.....when you have bad feet it's important to have good boots....I'm going to go walk some even though it's still cold out, 'cause I don't think it's going to get much warmer later anyway.....the natural gas bill came yesterday, reflecting the colder weather in dollars and cents.....not too bad though.....did I mention that my Medicare card came the other day?  Effective 04-01-2013.....that's a sure sign of old age.....

No comments:

Post a Comment