Tuesday, December 25, 2012

hard to tell

which carol the church bells are playing.....it echos around too much to figure if it's Silent Night or Joy to the World.....and when two churches get going at once it's really confusing....part of the charm of downtown, the church bells.....they are a little more active this time of year.....fog this morning, not many people were out at 7:30 when I went walking.....the paper says 97% chance of rain for Laurens today.....it was a good soak yesterday,  and Wednesday is predicted wet too.....but with all the humidity it isn't freezing cold.....went hog wild with Eve dinner, meat and THREE sides.....roasted potato wedges with onion, cornbread dressing, and those real tiny sweet peas.....thinly sliced roast beef....all with gravy.....and I ate other treats later too....pecan cream cake, chocolate cashews, port cheese log with port wine to wash it down.....egg-nog.....slept well.....I'll gain weight like I did at Thanksgiving, but it only takes a week to lose it again, when I go back to my regular habits.....Merry Christmas, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment