Tuesday, December 18, 2012

a choice to make

I have enough hamburger and leftover sides to do that fake steak thing again for supper today, or I could use the last of the enchilada and frijoles with a fried egg on top like I saw online.....the hamburger steak was pretty good really.....and Wednesday is shopping.....the grocery store ad already came in the mail, with one page featuring "the 12 roasts of Christmas".....cheapest thing there was the Boston Butt, of course.....so maybe crock pot pork shoulder with veggies leading up to Xmas.....one recipe I looked at had  applesauce in it.....that sounds good....with potato wedges.....can I find pearl onions?  The sun is out today, after a bit of rain around 6:30 am.....pink and grey clouds on the newspaper walk, 52F then....never did get a second walk done Monday, with the rain coming and going.....but I can go walk now looks like.....

No comments:

Post a Comment