Thursday, December 27, 2012

black ice likely

on your early morning commute.....I don't have to worry about that.....pretty hard frost this morning, windchill 26 at sunrise.....might get up to 50 today.....now it's sunny and calm at least, the wind event seems to be mostly over with....power went on and off again a few times last night....but everything boots back up usually....you might have to hit the wifi from your device again.....modern life....fixed a cheddar-jack beef melt on sourdough for lunch on Boxing Day.....supper was bratwurst, sauerkraut, cornbread dressing with gravy.....today maybe a pork chop platter.....I got my black-eyed peas, cornbread, collard greens for New Year.....I'll put diced Bacon Spam and sweet onion in the pot with the peas.....I forgot to get champagne.....maybe I'll remember that at Walmart, I need to go there today.....after the sun melts the ice off the Jeep windows.....what's going to happen in 2013?  we'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment