Friday, June 29, 2012

88F at ten in the morning

but there's a breeze NE at 4 mph.....so it feels not bad sitting in the shade.....but if you try going out in the direct sun you heat up pretty quick.....so this is an official lazy day of Summer as far as I'm concerned....another one.....they predict the record high for the date will be broken later on....nothing in the mail but something from the cable company....went into the trash unopened....it's staying 70 in the house so far.....I'll use the bit of steak leftover from last night to make a sandwich for lunch.....and sometime early afternoon I'll mix up the pasta salad I was thinking about and put it in the fridge to cool for suppertime......I guess this is the default 4th of July weekend coming up the next two days.....community celebrations, some fireworks Saturday.....and in Laurens Tuesday night.....and at the lake on the actual 4th.....Lake Greenwood.....I'll just stay home and watch what the neighborhoods are shooting off, usually that's plenty.....maybe I'll buy some hamburger fixings before Wednesday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment