Friday, June 22, 2012

the sausage pasta supper

this is delicious stuff, plenty left-over.....and there's plenty of spinach left for more salad sides...which are a good thing in hot weather.....I used the cheapest can of sauce on the shelf....a buck for Del-Monte Green Pepper and Mushroom....cheap is good, often the best.....put some parmesan-romono in there too, some olive oil, etc.....watched the Classic Albums of Aja by Steely Dan last night, so later when I turn on the stereo I can play Steely Dan for hours through mog/roku.....yesterday I played Faces......paid the DSL bill a few minutes ago for another month.....the check to Allstate went through looks like.....cut the grass out front when I got back with the paper.....there was some breeze, but still ended up sweat-soaked.....don't know when I'll get the rest done.....might rain tonight.....Italian sausage sandwiches for lunch for a few days maybe.....half a sausage, one slice of bread....some Fritos, glass of cabernet.....94F predicted this afternoon late.....

No comments:

Post a Comment