Tuesday, June 19, 2012

taking care of business

swept and vacuumed and went to Allstate .....got my premium down a little bit by changing the deductible.....and got the coverage raised to reflect the estimated cost of replacing the house if a tornado blows it away.....and went to lunch at Whiteford's .....the sign was advertising $2 Giant Burgers.....I think they are usually $3.50.....and I got their really good onion rings and sweet tea....so now I'm stuffed.....so I've done my walking for the day too.....it's staying cool in the house this morning, but by 4 or so this afternoon it might get hot and humid enough to need the AC on....90s predicted over the next few days.....I made pork shoulder chili last night, with onion and sharp cheese on top, over Fritos.....today I can finish up the pork somehow, and go shopping in the morning for another week's worth......might look at the catfish fillets.....

No comments:

Post a Comment