Saturday, June 23, 2012

looks like a yard sale

being set up early this morning over by the Curb Market....I'll walk over that way in a while and take a look.....cooked the chicken leg quarter last night, with some zucchini in Italian sauce as the side....ran the air some after supper again, the heat builds up as the sun starts going down.....well, that's when it hits the western facing living room window I guess.....mostly yesterday there was enough breeze outside to keep things comfortable.....it was real nice out about ten again at night....people out walking around when it's cooler......there's a Braves game on TV this evening, I'll watch that I suppose.....Gamecocks are in the college world series finals again....they were down a run when I went to bed, but they won the game on a bases loaded walk, so they advance to play Arizona.....

No comments:

Post a Comment