Sunday, June 3, 2012

one last cleaning blitz

this Sunday morning.....now it it will just stay clean until I leave tomorrow it should be fairly decent looking when the family gets here.....sometime Thursday afternoon? got some things washing on the porch.....got the air mattress stuffed in the larger cooler and that's in the back of the Jeep.....watched the Tigers and Yankees last night, it was a good game so I stayed up late to watch how it ended....Yankees got beat so it was worth it.....my neighbors over the back fence must have gone to the beach or where-ever, dogs and all....been a very quiet weekend .....I didn't feel like steak dinner yesterday, so I just microwaved some Lean Cuisene garlic chicken spring rolls....those are good, half a box of them left.....the weather is mild here....not too hot or too cold, just about right to me.....and it should be similar down on the coast according to the forecasts.....I guess it's good that I'm driving on the 4th, not the 5th.....because I saw a little article about "hurricane lane reversal drill" on the 5th.....sounds like while that is on all lanes on the interstate go away from the shore.....don't know how that will affect us tourists in the historic quarter, or whatever it's called....hopefully they don't chase you out for a pretend hurricane.....naw, the merchants wouldn't let them do that I don't suppose.....

No comments:

Post a Comment