Sunday, June 17, 2012

fathers day?

and Summer starts Wednesday, I believe.....nice mild conditions continue, clear and cool.....ran over to the store for a few things....ice, paper towels, ginger ale.....and french onion dip because I still have that bag of celery and carrot sticks but I threw out the week old spinach dip....I coulda got butter and peanut butter too, but didn't think of those while I was over there....they can wait 'til the regular shopping on Wednesday.....SS should be in the bank by then.....so that baseball game went pretty fast, a one hit shut-out of the Braves by Baltimore.......it was clear enough last night to see more stars than you usually see from here, out on the porch close to 11.....I can look at the sport section and see if any game is on today on the stations I get....probably just be golf.....

No comments:

Post a Comment