Friday, June 8, 2012

beat and out of sync

slept well back in my own bed, did my normal morning routine....and had a second breakfast of pecan waffle and coffee when the family got up and running around nine-thirty....went out and had a good visit to Musgrove battlefield, and Horseshoe Falls.....went to Laurens Square, and I had an excellent chicken salad sandwich at Capital Theatre cafe.....by then it was afternoon....went to Little River Park ......after a while there I was pooped out, so I split from the group (having wisely brought my own vehicle) and at three something I am sitting down in the cool living room....I only got three pieces of mail while I was gone, all ads or solicitations.....filled up the Jeep again....later in the evening when they are ready I guess we are going to Hickory Hills BBQ buffet....the eating continues unabated.....pretty warm and muggy right now.....some clouds rolling over might shower a little, that would be nice......

No comments:

Post a Comment