Tuesday, June 12, 2012

when I woke up

it was raining, and still dripping after breakfast so no early walk today.....still some drizzle now....but this morning's paper says most of the rain event is missing the Upstate, so predictions are downgraded as far as how many inches we'll get out of this.....still too soaked to cut the grass looks like.....maybe by Thursday things will be drier....the grocery ads came a day early.....food for Father's Day is featured.....steak and seafood is what they are pushing....I might go over to Walmart because their ad had denim shorts .....Wrangler brand for $12.....the two old pairs of those I have are pretty ratty looking, torn and stained.....that was in their Father's Day ad.....blue jean shorts are comfortable in sticky weather, to me anyway.....might as well do that, since getting a walk done this morning looks problematic, with the lowering skies.....there was something else I wanted to look for over there, but right now I can't remember what it was.....

1 comment:

  1. did get a nice walk done after the rain let up, nice and cool with the overcast and breeze.....and went on over and looked for those jean shorts, but they didn't have the advertised wranglars in my size, so for two bucks less I got relaxed faded glory that fit....black in color.....faded glory could be the name of the band, relaxed the name of their new hit album.....primary polls are open across the street, sparse traffic as far as I can see.....

    ReplyDelete