Thursday, June 28, 2012

shopping trip, housework

so far this morning.....they didn't have Blue Goo in the shelf at Walmart....maybe they have it at CVS, I'll look next time I'm over there.....I do have Max Freeze on hand.....that will have to do for now.....they did have the large mouthwash bottles out this time, which makes their stuff about half the price of the national brand.....and they did have the 5 litre Merlot in stock today....didn't last time I was over there.....so sweep, mop, vacuum.....stay in the house now, where it remains cool enough.....going to get into the 90s in the afternoon.....today I'll have steak-and-shrimp supper, with a green salad....I have that cocktail sauce for the shrimp ....and I'll pound the steak with diced garlic.....the record breaking heat wave from the Midwest is coming here Friday, they say.....

1 comment:

  1. Well, Germany plays Italy to see who plays Spain in the final.....it's on espn which I don't get....but it's also on BBC 1......which I do get on roku/nowhere.....this afternoon at two thirty eastern.....

    ReplyDelete