Wednesday, June 20, 2012

imported sea shells

had an Italian sausage sandwich for lunch, with mustard and pickle chips.....the sausage was on sale so I got the idea of making Aunt Betty style pasta.....and the only large shells on the shelf were "sea shells".....product of Italy, it says on the bag....so some suppers this week will be sausage and shells .....bought garlic too....today I'm going to do pork rice curry, with chopped up celery and carrots in it....and onion and garlic.....I bought brown rice.....and a bag of fresh spinach for salad with pasta....for $1.13 I also got a seasoned chicken leg quarter that can be for a supper too....sounds like plenty of meals for a week....the curry and the pasta will make leftovers I'm sure....got pretty sweaty on the second walk, after unloading the groceries....read the Wednesday paper.....got T.Rex on the stereo.....got plenty to read .....got some odd 1950s sci-fi on the kindle....

No comments:

Post a Comment