Wednesday, June 13, 2012

muggy as heck

out doing the front yard after getting the groceries done first.....was raining when I went to bed around 10:30.....no rain at daybreak, just areas of fog and low overcast....a little breeze.....75F now with hazy sunshine.....I think I remembered everything I wanted to get at the store....I got some deli chicken salad that I'm going put some curry powder in....for lunch sandwiches on wheat-berry bread.....and I got a piece of rib-eye.....and some country ribs.....so maybe half the steak, ear of white corn, and some fried taters for this evening.....right now I can sit down under the ceiling fan and read the weekly paper, see what's shakin' in Clinton maybe....if anything.....I think there might be a band tomorrow night on the square.....

No comments:

Post a Comment